Saturday, June 20, 2009

Whoo-hoo! (Dec. 19, 2005)

Well, here’s something completely goofy: I’m having a moment of personal celebration, so I’m shouting it out. But, I’m not gonna say what it is I’m celebrating, because . . . well, because it’s sort of personal. And, because it would make something that’s really sort of important to me seem demeaned to less than it really is. And because you’d all probably think I was crazy, anyway.

Curious? Well, still can’t tell ya.

But, it’s not quite as secretive as, “If I told you, I’d have to kill you”, so don’t get too worked up. It’s more in keeping with, “If you say it out loud, it won’t come true”. See? So I really can’t say, else I might not get to have any more moments of celebration, and we wouldn’t want that.
But, I’m sure many of you contributed to this moment without even knowing it, so I thank you for that. And, for the one person who probably does know what I’m talking about, I’ll add that I made it with just over ten minutes to spare.


Yippee!