Monday, November 21, 2011

Passing Thoughts

It's 1:00am, and I should go to bed, but I'm sitting here at the computer instead.  So, just a few random thoughts that are in my head at the moment:

  • I'm kind of hungry; thinking maybe PB&J will do the trick.
  • Getting caught up on all the shows piling up on the DVR, I think A Gifted Man is turning out to be even better than I thought it would.
  • It's almost Thanksgiving, and I've got a lot of house cleaning to do.
  • As a rule, older episodes of Gray's Anatomy are better than the newer ones.
  • There are some cute tiger cubs on display at this live cam site.
  • I hit the 50 pound mark in my weight loss a couple weeks ago, but it's been really slow going since then.
  • I need to start reading the new Stephen King book I bought over a week ago.
  • I should write more.
  • I like watching TV sitting on my exercise bouncy ball.
Pretty random, but that's what's in my head tonight.  You really never know what's rolling around in there, but I'd guess I'm not the only one with the stray passing thoughts in the middle of the night.