Friday, October 5, 2012

5 Question Household

 

five question friday



Taking a short break from the television chit-chat to visit with Mama M. over at My Little Life, linking up with Five Question Friday.  But the small screen musings will return later tonight, closer to my more typical posting time.  Now let’s get this party started, shall we?

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?

Well, in truth, I’ve pretty much moved past the stage of my life where I’m embarrassed by what others think of me, especially about something as silly as music.  Besides, I’ve already confessed my love for Manilow and Air Supply; I’m not sure it could get much more embarrassing than that. 

2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?

There’s all the obvious things, like fixing sinks and cars, though I’m not sure it’s totally accurate to say he does it better when I don’t do it at all.  He is a better housekeeper than I am, though that’s almost as bad as the mechanical stuff, since I don’t really do housekeeping all that often, either; he’s much more diligent about it than I am.  Oh, and he’s better at grilling, too.

3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?

We don’t get get trick-or-treaters at our house, so buying candy isn’t a strict necessity.  Still, I do usually buy at least a bag of Smarties in the week leading up to Halloween, and then maybe a bag or two of something yummy after the big day so I can get a good deal.

4. Family closets - Yay or nay?

We only have one kid, and he’s grown now, so the primary good to come from a family closet—at least as I understand it—doesn’t exist here.  My inclination, though, is that even if I had a handful of kids, I’d probably leave their stuff separated into their own rooms/closets as much as possible.

5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

You read Q2, right?  I really don’t like chores.  I guess if I had to pick, I’d say putting away laundry, which is why my clothes pretty habitually hang out in a basket.  As for why, I think it’s just the monotony of it all.  I mean, it’s just fundamentally boring


So that’s it for this week, and this is post #5 for the October Ultimate Blog Challenge, so I’m right on track with that.  Tonight, I’ll be one up when I post my 31 Days entry, which, if you’re wondering, is about PSAs. 

Thanks for checking in, and have a good weekend.