Monday, December 3, 2012

Snapshot Sunday #17

 

This week, we’re wrapping up November and moving into December.  I don’t know if Chantelle intends to continue with photo a day, but I think this may be the last month I play along.  Though, I do like the reminder to snap at least one picture every day.  We’ll see.  If you want to join in, find the prompt list over at Fat Mum Slim.

25.  Sky

  Prompt:  Sky.  The last remnants of sunlight in the sky.

 

 

 

 

 



26.  In the Cupboard

 

  Prompt:  In the cupboard.  A couple of days earlier, this shelf was literally filled with a bunch of plastic-ware that we never used and couldn’t have found if we’d wanted to, so I narrowed it down to just these few items.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

27.  Tree

 

  Prompt:  Tree.  This year, for the first time, we got an artificial tree for Christmas.  I just hope I like it year after year.

 

 

 

 

 

 


28.  Vehicle

 

  Prompt:  Vehicle.  Brian’s pride and joy.

 

 

 



29.  Big

 

  Prompt:  Big.  I pass this house on the way to school; the first time I came over the hill and saw it, I thought it was a hotel or something.  Some day I need to drive down the other street and see the front of it.

 

 

 

 


30.  On the Wall

 

  Prompt:  On the wall.  Brian’s watching football on TV with a framed print of our stadium (filled to the brim, of course) watching over him.

 

 

 

 

 

 



1.  8 O'Clock

 

  Prompt:  8 O'clock.  Nothing much going on around here on a Saturday evening, but I love to sit and look at the lights on my Christmas tree.



And that wraps things up here tonight.  I hope you all have a great week ahead.