Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, January 23

 

Hey, there; it’s time for the first regular check in here at Weight Loss Wednesday.  However, it occurred to me that I haven’t really listed any of my regular goals.  Well, other than the weight loss itself, I mean.  Anyway, let me rectify that oversight now. 

For the moment, my specific plans are focused solely on activity.  Sure, I am beginning to be more aware of what I eat, as that’s obviously a huge component of weight, but right now I think I need to take one step at a time.  So, I have some fairly simple goals for the moment:

  • One daily plank, in conjunction with the #planksalot challenge
  • Minimum four workouts weekly, minimum 30 minutes each (I hope to do six days, but I’m leaving my official goal at four for now.)
  • 100,000 steps weekly

Oh, and, of course, the weight.  Friends and I have started making our plans for a gathering in California this June; I’d like to drop at least 20 pounds by then.

Okay, so how did last week look?

Day

Plank

Workout

Steps

Thurs

1:00/:45

55 minutes, Richard Simmons and Leslie Sansone

15,218

Fri

1:02

25 minutes Leslie Sansone

10,148

Sat

:30

1 hour 3 minutes Wii boxing & Wii fit, 7 minutes floor stretching

15,033

Sun

:30

Neighborhood walk, approx 2 miles

10,035

Mon

1:05

1 hour 6 minutes, Wii Boxing

15,270

Tues

Forgot Sad smile

Rest Day

11657

Wed

1:15

47 minutes, Leslie Sansone

11279 (+, day not yet ended)

 

Total steps this week:  88,640.  This is Thurs-Wed, so today obviously isn’t over yet.  But, I’m just as obviously not going to rack up another twelve thousand-ish steps before midnight, so I won’t meet that goal this week. 

Weight: Dropped one pound and one overall inch.

Overall: Met my workout goal, but not step count goal and did not plank every day.  Not too bad, but I can do better.  Onward to next week.

weight loss wednesday 1-23-13

 

 

 

 

 

  

Image courtesy of africa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net