Monday, April 29, 2013

Snapshot Sunday, April 28

 

Just a very short post tonight because it’s very late, and my head is swimming with joint tenancy and how it impacts the rights of non-debtors, along with just a little bit of divorce decree requirements trying to sneak their way in.  Plus, my medication kicked in about an hour ago, so it’s really all just a bunch of hullabaloo at this point.

Anyway, as I mentioned yesterday, this weekend was the annual arts festival in downtown OKC, so Brian and I strolled around for a few hours.  The weather was perfect, and the art was mostly cool, though I have to say that the weird faction is always pretty well represented.  The only downside?  Nobody selling funnel cakes this year, so I had to settle for a cup of Dippin’ Dots for a snack.  Not a terribly bad downside.  So, just a few photos and then I’m off to bed.

Happy Monday to you all.

Arts Festival 4-29-13