Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, May 15

 

Man, there is a clear-cut correlation between sitting my butt on the couch all day and not getting anywhere close to my step target.  Imagine that!  But, I’ve only got one more day of finals left, and then I hope to be able to start getting in at least a little bit of a regular workout.  Of course, if I could get rid of this crud, it would help immeasurably.  Still, just one more day of intense studying, and then maybe I can at least make a loop around the neighborhood every day.

As for last week, another half pound down.  Still not huge, but still in the right direction, and still managed without a ton of activity.  Oh, and also with several servings of ice cream over the course of the week.  My throat is raw these days, and ice cream feels oh so good. 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

2,192

--

Thursday

5,533

--

Friday

13,541

15 minutes jog in place, 50 jumping jacks

Saturday

15,339

5K walk

Sunday

10,077

25 jumping jacks, 25 squats

Monday

10,568

15 minutes dancing, 50 jumping jacks, 10 squats

Tuesday

3,264

--





weight loss wednesday 1-23-13

Image courtesy of africa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net