Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, May 29

 

No weight loss this week, sad to say.  Of course, since I was up half a pound halfway through the week, I guess I should be glad to have held steady at the end of it all. 

Brian retrofitted my FitDesk with a bigger work area, so now it can comfortably hold both my laptop and a book, or a textbook and notebook, or maybe even all three, though I haven’t yet tried that.  It’s just in time, since I’ve got to get back in the routine of studying again. 

One of the other things I need to get back in the habit of doing is eating breakfast; I’m really bad about waiting until way into the afternoon to have my first bite to eat.  But, besides not being particularly hungry first thing in the morning, I also do not like to start my day by preparing food (even pretty simple food).  So, all over the web people talk about making steel cut oats overnight in the crockpot.  I’ve never had steel cut oats, but I’m a fan of regular rolled oats, so I’ll give it a try.  I have a tiny little crockpot, and I only plan on making a small amount, but I’ve not had good luck with that tiny little thing, so it sort of scares me to think about leaving it plugged in all night.  I think I’ll just make my small amount in my large pot; if it works out well, I’ll either make a larger batch next time, or get myself a basic in-between size pot that I can trust not to burn my house down while I sleep.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

7,406

20 minutes wii step

Thursday

10,259

20 minutes wii step, 50 jumping jacks, 25 squats

Friday

6,233

25 jumping jacks, 25 squats

Saturday

1,602

--

Sunday

10,157

15 minutes wii step

Monday

11,239

10 minutes wii step, 45 minutes fitdesk

Tuesday

7,371

25 jumping jacks, 25 squats, 60 minutes fitdesk

 

 

 


weight loss wednesday 1-23-13

Image courtesy of africa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net