Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, June 12

 

Another week with no change in weight, though you can look at the activity and see the reason—too much time sitting on my butt.  Never mind that the butt-sitting is the result of gainful employment and brain-wracking school work, it’s still sitting.  I’m not even going to pretend I’ve figured out the answer.  I didn’t have the energy and motivation to do much before I was working, much less now.  But I’m not giving up.  If I keep it in the back of my head, I’m convinced it’ll work its way to the top eventually, and things will start rolling along again.  I think a couple of the ladies at the office might walk during lunch, so maybe soon I’ll see if I can join them, though most of my lunch breaks have been spent studying or working on some project or another. 

I have been managing to take my lunch most days for the past week, so that helps a bit with calorie control.  And I’ve been forcing myself to take the time to make a fruit smoothie for breakfast in the morning.  That helps with the energy throughout the day (surprising how much energy it takes to sit in an office all day, really), and keep me from being famished come lunch time, so I hopefully won’t eat anything in sight. 

I swear, if I ever figure out the true secret to weight loss for the unmotivated slugs like me, I’m going to write a book.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

5,038

25 jumping jacks

Thursday

4,985

--

Friday

5,649

25 jumping jacks

Saturday

10,768

140 minutes fitdesk

Sunday

9,601

156 minutes fitdesk

Monday

7,113

--

Tuesday

4,999

--



 

weight-loss-wednesday-1-23-13_thumb

 

 

 

 

 


Image courtesy of africa at
FreeDigitalPhotos.net