Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, August 14

 

Made it to the gym four times this week, though I have to admit it wasn’t without some strong self talking to, especially on Sunday, when I just really did not want to drag myself out of the house.  I’m always glad once I’m there, though—dig out the iPod and watch an episode of White Collar while I work up a sweat.  It’s actually a pretty good way to spend some time.  (Though every time I’m there I think I really wish I’d get a spectacular bonus so I could try to justify spending cash on an iPad and have a bigger screen for watching!)  The visits helped me meet my step goal for the first time in a while, even exceeded it by a couple of thousand.  Got to try to make that a habit. 

But, the downside is that I didn’t drop any weight, even with my gym diligence.  However, I have lost an inch from my hips and almost that much from from my stomach, so there is some progress.  I’m hanging on to that. 

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

12,525

43 mins treadmill, 2.27 miles

Thursday

8,359

--

Friday

6,096

--

Saturday

9,091

32 mins treadmill, 2.27 miles

Sunday

9,008

51 mins treadmill, 3.61 miles

Monday

6,077

--

Tuesday

11,149

46 mins treadmill, 3.18 miles