Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, March 12

 

First, let me say that I glanced at a calendar this morning and realized that it’s been exactly six months since my granny died.  I’ll admit I cried a little.  Not as much as the other day when it hit me that she won’t be around for my graduation ceremony, but a little.  There’s a level of grieving that I thought I had moved past, but I think I was fooling myself. 

In terms of the weight loss, that’s going a big, fat nowhere.  Really, it’s sort of amazing I haven’t gained back the few pounds I managed to take off, what with no exercise and eating pretty much whatever, whenever.  A couple of weeks ago, I thought I was ready to get into an actual routine of working out, but illness, school, and work all conspired to keep me from the gym.  I briefly considered figuring out how to get over there at least a couple of days this week, but we’re in the middle of trial this week (my first since I’ve been at the office; there’ll probably be more about that at some point later, even though I do not have high hopes for the outcome), and it didn’t take me long to realize that nothing else gets done during trial.  But, though I may not have hopes for the trial, I do have hopes for finally making it back to the 10 Gym next week.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

5,602

Thursday         9,080
Friday

9,811

Saturday

7,357

Sunday

2,349

Monday

7,547

Tuesday

9,478