Friday, April 4, 2014

Facebook Friday, April 4

 

What sort of fun things did Facebook bring me this week?  Well, it’s been sort of a sickly week, so I didn’t spend a lot of time on the computer, even for important things, much less random scrolling through social media.  But, I logged on one day in search of a particular message, and saw that Patrick Stewart was littering my newsfeed.  I don’t know about you, but I think Mr. Stewart is always worth taking a few minutes, and this was no exception.

Sir Patrick made news this week by playing tourist with his good buddy, Sir Ian McKellen, as they wrapped up a Broadway run.  Tourist photos are always fun, but these are exceptionally so.  I think the one below is my favorite, but do take a few minutes and check out some others.  I like seeing the celebrity types being plain silly, and I would love to have been an actual tourist watching them create some of these shots.

ian