Saturday, April 26, 2014

Feel Good Friday, April 25

 

I have to say, it’s really been quite a while since I’ve really felt like much of a personal Feel Good Friday, but I’m feeling it today.  But what can you expect when you spend a day hanging with PTK buddies at the convention and then spend a few hours at Walt Disney World?  WDW may not technically be “the happiest place on earth” according to the Disney folks, but I would beg to differ.

We really did only have a few hours, so our park visit was limited to Main Street USA and Fantasyland, but it was still a good time.  We got to walk around and enjoy a nice afternoon/evening, rode It’s a Small World, saw both the Main Street Electrical Parade and the Wishes fireworks show, and Tigger waved at me and then blew me a kiss.  Oh, and we had some really tasty ice cream to end the day.  If that kind of day doesn’t make you feel good, I just don’t know what will.