Monday, April 28, 2014

Make Up Monday

 

You know that saying about needing a vacation to recover from vacation?  Yeah.  That.

I always enjoy traveling, but I’m also always glad to be back home, even if it does take a few days to get caught back up on sleep and get back into the swing of things.  We had a good time at the Phi Theta Kappa Nerd Nation in Orlando, and I hope I get to do it again next year, though it will have to be on my dime next time around.  I think it’s the sort of thing college days were made for, even if I am getting started about three decades too late.

Anyway, today I’ve got a few photos from the trip that should have gone up yesterday, but for the fact that I was exhausted and fell asleep with a laptop open and waiting for me to do something with it.  Oh, well.  Better late than never, I always say.

So, the pictures.  And, yes, it was a national gathering of honor society students, but who says nerds can’t have fun?

PicMonkey Collage