Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wellness Wednesday, April 23

 

Honestly, my posts here are getting so erratic of late you almost have to wonder what is going on in that brain of mine.  But, I’m currently traveling and besides getting in to Orlando and settled into the hotel very late in the night, I also did not have internet access for a few hours until the hotel said it was officially today (somewhere around 5:00am in their system.  Go figure.)

But, now I’m back online and wanted to check in.  In terms of my oft-professed intention to get back to the gym, I didn’t make it this week, at least not until this morning.  Somewhat easy access to a gym is one of the best parts of travel, so I took a stroll on the treadmill this morning.  I had to take it pretty slow, but it still felt nice to get moving again.

There’s still no weight loss to report, but I do have faith that I’ll keep plugging along and get to where I want to be eventually.  Oh, and we did have a nice fresh salad today, along with a fresh fruit juice drink—I had watermelon/mint.  I have to say, I was not really hopeful, since I don’t usually like that sort of “good for you” stuff, but this stuff was pretty darn yummy.  Might have to figure out what the actual recipe is and make some myself.

Anyway, that’s about it, just a quick check in to say that I’m still alive and still trying to make a difference in me.