Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wellness Wednesday, April 30

 

Vacation was good for getting a little bit more active, even if it was just some bursts of walking in between quite a bit of sitting.  It was not good for eating, however, and I’m lucky to be up only a pound.  After all, you can only eat so much ice cream without consequence. 

Now that I’ve returned to the real world, it’s back to a bunch of catching up and lots of sitting at a desk.  And, Brian is in the process of changing jobs, so there’s been lots of paperwork to look at each night when I’ve gotten home this week.  Maybe soon my time will be my own again.

I have started logging my water again, though.  Small things that helped the last time I successfully lost weight I’m going to start slowly re-incorporating into my habits, and this seemed like a good one to start with.  I always drink a fair amount of water, but the amount has been dwindling lately, so it’s time to get back on track with that, then move on to adding another good habit when I’ve gotten that one fully ingrained.

 

STEPS

ACTIVITIES

Wednesday

13,367

32 min treadmill; 1.7 miles

Thursday

9,960

Friday

15,650

Saturday

12,971

Sunday

6,283

Monday

6,295

Tuesday

4,739