Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I’m Ba-a-a-ck!

 

Hello, gentle readers, and welcome to July! It’s been a long time since I’ve been here, and if you’re still here checking in from time to time, thank you.  And if you’re new here, thank you, too!  I was actually going to take a peek and see what date I posted my last entry, but I don’t think I really want to be depressed right now.

I’m dropping back in now because I’ve missed being here, and also because today marks the beginning of the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I’ve done this particular challenge a time or two in the past and I’ve usually had fun, so I thought I’d give it another try.

The new month also marks the beginning of another photo prompt list from Fat Mum Slim, so I thought I’d see if I could get back to that, too.  Lots of fun to look forward too.

But it’s also kind of terrifying.  It really has been a while since I’ve blogged regularly, and even longer since I did much with photographs beyond taking a snapshot with my phone.  But I guess that’s what these challenges are all about, bringing people outside their comfort zone just a little bit, so I’m going to go ahead and jump in.  After all, what is there to lose?  A little face, maybe?

Maybe, but I might as well give it a shot.  So do drop back in here from time to time, where I’ll be chatting about whatever crosses my mind on any given day, and sharing my challenge photos, too.  If you’re interested in reading more about the July challenges, you can find the details here and here.  Read all about the fun, and maybe even join in—like the very best games, they’re more fun when lots of people play along.  In the meantime, happy blogging and snapping to you all, and mostly just happy July!